Hi Folks,

I¹m curious if there are any previous discussions / Articles / URL¹s that
compare the power and scalability of MySQL (with php) with other
technologies like MS sequel server oracle -  coldfusion etc....

I imagine that most middleware like php / asp / coldfusion is relatively
good & fast - (let me know if one is better ).  Mostly I¹m concerned with
the speed and power of the backend database as to how it functions on an
enterprise scale ­ such as how many hits it can handle per hour ­ how many
users before it starts to slow down etc.

--
Thanks - RevDave
Cool @ hosting4days . com