Hi,

I'm having problem with function move_uploaded_file() under Linux
(Slackware 12.2). It  simply won't execute only that function in php
file. So maybe I should add something to http.config file or .... ? I
tried to execute that php file under Windows and it's working just
fine (I've copied whole project to xampp's htdocs folder and run it
normally).

And also I have question, does anyone knows how to configure apache
(also under same Linux) so that in future I wouldn't have to write
<?php but only <? every time I start php code?

Thnx, Dusan

--
made by Dusan