On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 12:29 PM, Alpár Török <torokal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/2/7 Dušan Novaković <ndu...@gmail.com>
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm having problem with function move_uploaded_file() under Linux
>> (Slackware 12.2). It  simply won't execute only that function in php
>> file. So maybe I should add something to http.config file or .... ? I
>> tried to execute that php file under Windows and it's working just
>> fine (I've copied whole project to xampp's htdocs folder and run it
>> normally).
>
> Can you show some code?

This is part where I use function move_uploaded_file()

if($_FILES['file']['name'] && $_FILES['file']['size']<550000){

                                                $file_name =
"news_".$_FILES['file']['name'];

$image="../_img/news/".$file_name;
                                                //Upload file

move_uploaded_file($_FILES['file']['tmp_name'], $image);

And normaly HTML code:

<form action="<?php $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; ?>" method="post"
enctype="multipart/form-data" name="form" id="form">

          Slika [max 500kB; formati: gif, jpg, jpeg]:
        <input name="file" type="file" size="50" >

--
made by Dusan