>From time to time, I usually get a message of "earn money from home" or
things like that, and in the bottom, it says,

"This email has been written and proved to be in compliance with the
recently established can-spam act law in US. We are not provoking or forcing
any person in any way to participate in our programs. To participate is your
own decision and you carry the responsibility of taking further part in this
promotion. Anyway, if you don't want to receive more good offers from us,
you can simply Unsubscribe by sending us a notification email to
out_of_the_l...@yahoo.com with a mail-subject and text "Unsubscribe me", and
we will get your email out of our list within 10 days.

This message is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and is solely for the individual or
organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain PRIVILEGED and
CONFIDENTIAL information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
communication and its contents is strictly prohibited. If you are not
interested in the offered promotions, please just don't answer. If you think
you have received this message and its contents in error, please delete it
from your computer, or follow the unsubscribing procedure shown above."

Can anyone explain, first,
Why doesn't the usual PHP-MailingList-Footer appears?
Second, What is the "out_of_the_list" email thing all about? Will sending
unsubscribe request there will really stop this spam?

Thanks,
Daniel