Thanks,
I downloaded Netbeans week or two ago and I found all that. I thought there is something more advanced (these things have any decent editor/ide (for example eclipse + pdt also have all that)). We are talking completely different level of checks :-) In the end I may switch to non-free version of Codenizer (unless
someone points me how to check for at least non-initialized variables with
Netbeans, and save me 20$ :-)