On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 5:26 AM, PJ <af.gour...@videotron.ca> wrote:
> 9el wrote:
>> Rather than looking for cheatsheets you should read the ZCE
>> preparation guide book and PHP manual.
>>

> That's a lame duck response. I'm not stupid enough to not search and try
> to find answers on G and in the manuals & tutorials. They are not always
> obvious so I often rely on the great guys on this list to clear things
> up. And I have no ide what ZCE is nor do I really care.

I'd call you a lame duck just for now.
Cause, you could have asked Google what ZCE is. And if you should like
programming in PHP you should care about the ZCE as well.

ZCE means Zend Certified Engineer. And I refered to that book because
that book helped me preparing for that exam. Which covers really
important best practices PHP Developers should be aware of. I am not
giving you more info as you said you can use Google.