Hi everyone,

I'm having a major problem. I have an order system that allows you to add items with a checkbox, that works fine. If you add an item and go back to the product listing the items that are in your cart show up as checked on the products listing forms to make it easier to see what you have in your cart.

My problem comes here:

I have been asked that if you have items in your cart and people are browsing your products, when they see it checked (Because they added it earlier) - well, basically they want to be able to uncheck it from there and delete it from the database, how the heck can I do this? When you check a box it's easy as it sends it's id but if you don't check one it doesn't send any data or am I missing something?

Please be gentle with me as this is confusing the heck out of me :-)

Regards

Chris