Andrea Giammarchi wrote:
Finally somebody mentioned XSL Transformations. Time is relative because as you
need time to learn an API to produce quickly only after a while, thanks to
knowledge and confidence, XSL is the same with the advantage that you transform
a data structure, rather than work over raw programming language ( portability
and re-usability )

I wrote a post in my blog about this long thread, hope you'll get some point:
http://webreflection.blogspot.com/2009/05/template-engine-why-bother-xml-xslt.html

Best Regards

nice post, and nice choice!

love xsl, nothing else comes close and if more of my fellow developers and designers used xsl I wouldn't be asking about template engines.

IMHO I can't see any reason why _every_ developer (and app) doesn't use xsl.