Marc van Duivenvoorde wrote:

> I know I can do it with javascript, but if possible I'd like to do it with php.
-----------------
Then have PHP write out the necessary javascript.  There is, obviously,
no way for PHP, on the server side, to know what the screen resolution
is of a client, until that client returns its screen resolution to
the server/PHP for PHP to use.

So, as previously stated by many, use javascript to find out
and send back on the round trip for PHP/you to use however you
wish.

_jef
--
Justin Farnsworth