Hello, im trying to make the CMS system im using more SEO friendly by giving
each page it's own title. Right now, the system assigns all pages the same
general title. I would like to use PHP to discertain which page is being viewed
and in turn, which title should be used.

I have put in the title tags the variable "$title". As for the PHP im using, I
scripted the following:

$url = "http://'.$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']''.$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']'";
switch ( $url )
{
    default:
        $title = "Photoshop tutorials, Flash tutorials, and more! Newtuts
Tutorial Search";
        break;

    case "$config[HTTP_SERVER]help.php" :
        $title = "Newtuts Help";
        break;
}

Right now, im getting this error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting
T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in
/home/a7201901/public_html/includes/classes/tutorial.php on line 803

Can someone please help me with this?

Thanks!