Hi,

My suggestion is you install a better version of PHP or use other type of php
server, you will use oracle db?  If is not necessary, you should use mysql or
postgresql for learn php.
But this error maybe happen because you are using '<?'     '?>' for php tags,
if you use '<?php'      '?>'  maybe this error will go away

Yuri Yarlei.
Programmer PHP, CSS, Java, PostregreSQL;
Today PHP, tomorrow Java, after the world.
Kyou wa PHP, ashita wa Java, sono ato sekai desu.