Ahh the list of responses is endless

1. Its just you....
2. Please, if you want to see people bite, go over the the adobe/dreamweaver
group, there are some people over there that are very proud of their ability
to type numbers letters and charactors in the correct order.
3. Let me rephrase, as it relates to PHP,MySQL keeps crashing, I have.....

Alright, so not really all that endless... Thanks for the links, I have
signed up for the mysql group, waiting to get the super secret handshake so
I can post....

Thanks

Gary