On Mon, 2009-08-03 at 12:29 -0400, Daniel Brown wrote:
ALL:

   It's far easier to drop a line to the mailing lists and BCC a few
others than to write back to many individually.

My favorite of my teachers told us repeatedly to just "maintain ourselves". He meant hold on to the unchanging, inside, at our silent core.. despite the pressure to 'lose it' in the outside field of change.. ..and so then when things get easier again, we find that our tenacity had served us well; now we have a new level of strength, 'staying power'. Sounds like you are having one of these times Dan. Hang in there! Sounds like you are. :-) Hats off to you. And best wishes, of course!

-Govinda