Miller, Terion wrote:

> On 8/4/09 10:04 AM, "Bastien Koert" <phps...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 10:58 AM, Miller,
> Terion<tmil...@springfi.gannett.com> wrote:
>>

>> ---snip----
>>
> ---snip-----
>> http://pastebin.ca/1517966
>>
>> I don't get why the $_SERVER['browse.php'] stopped working....
>>
>> --
>>

> What is the goal to show when there is nothing chosen (currently
> resulting in your default 'A' listing)
>
> --
>
> Bastien
>
> Cat, the other other white meat
>
> yep the current goal is that when the user first lands on the page browse.php
> it will default to show the 'a' listings, on other pages no listings unless a
> menu option is selected will show.

I couldn't help looking at the code.

1. There is no $_GET['letter'], there is a $_GET['ID'], so this:
// Main controller which page to show.

Will call browse('A')

2. This:
//if the page is browse default to A's if on other pages just show
pagination links and not default listings

Does absolutely nothing because it sets the $letter var, which you don't
even use except to overwrite it with your foreach:

foreach($letters as $letter)

Walk through your code step by step and you'll see the problems.

--
Thanks!
-Shawn