This must be "Have you heard of..." day. I have heard of Entourage by name
yet I have never looked into it. Googling it now and why does the code
displayed at the marc.info link you gave me regarding this coding fiasco
look so messed up?

In the email I see:
[snip]
<?php                                                       //alphabetical
pagination links
// Function to create paging. function createPaging($selectedLetter =
null) {   $letters = range('A','Z');   array_push($letters, 'nums');
$menu = '';  //if the page is browse default to A's if on other pages just
show pagination links and not default listings if ("browse.php" ==
$_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME']) {    $letter = "A"; }else {    $letter  =
NULL; }                                         foreach($letters as
[/snip]

and on that page I see
[snip]
+ADw-?php
//alphabetical
pagination links
// Function to create paging. function createPaging(+ACQ-selectedLetter
+AD0-
null) +AHs-   +ACQ-letters +AD0- range('A','Z')+ADs-
array+AF8-push(+ACQ-letters, \
'nums')+ADs- +ACQ-menu +AD0- ''+ADs-  //if the page is browse default to A's
if on \
other pages just show pagination links and not default listings if \
(+ACI-browse.php+ACI- +AD0APQ-
+ACQAXw-SERVER+AFs-'SCRIPT+AF8-FILENAME'+AF0-) +AHs-   \
+ACQ-letter +AD0- +ACI-A+ACIAOw- +AH0-else +AHs-    +ACQ-letter  +AD0-
NULL+ADs- \
+AH0-                                         foreach(+ACQ-letters as
+ACQ-letter)   \
[/snip]

[HallMarc Websites]

database 4305 (20090804) __________