OK, first guys, I'm sorry to have to do this but I can't get off this list!!!

I've followed the instructions on a couple of occasions (the ones at
the bottom of every email):

Been There, done that. I can't get off the list!!! I use Gmail and I
use an an alias as well, tried them both, still on the list. No reply
from Majordomo.

Yes, I've check my spam filter for a unsubscribe confirmation (if it
sends one which I presume it's supposed to).

Headers tell me that this list is "php-general@lists.php.net". Sent
the unsubscribe emails. No replies.

Again. I apologize but have no idea what to do to get off this list!
THis is the only list server I can't seem to get off of.

Help!