> statements, it becomes unmaintainable very quickly, use a templating
>>> language, ether with a framework(recomended) or standalone.
>>>

>> But he /is/ using a templating language... PHP. ;-)
>>

> Keep telling yourself that... and be sure to pat your own back.

I'm sure there are plenty of situations that call for a more focused
templating system than the one that PHP already is. And there are plenty
that don't.

>From the earlier content of this thread, I suspect the problem the OP is
currently working on falls into the latter camp. Didn't mean to bash
templating systems.

This is probably flame-war tinder, so I'll try to tread more delicately in
the future. Next you know we'll be on the ternary operator and which is
better, Mac or Windows. ;-)

Ben