Hi all,

This is probably going to sound incoherant, but....

Do I have to do anything (other than change the permissions of a php file)
to get it to run as part of a cron job?  I created an extremely simple file
that should just send a blank email to me (using mail()).  I got an email
from the cron daemon saying, "bad token", or something like that, yet when
executed through a browser, the script behaves as it should.

Do I have to write the php scripts differently to how I would if they were
to be displayed in a browser?

Neeed...Sleeeep.... ;)

Cheers,
James.