2009/8/27 mike bode <mikebo...@hotmail.com>:
> I understand, but that's not an option. I am not interested in getting into
> a Linux vs. Windows fight here, let's just say that I am stuck with Windows.
>
> Now, somthing's gotta be seriously wrong here. I have tried now 4 or 5
> different scripts for the photo gallery that I am trying to implement and
> NONE of them has worked. I have enabled all extensions and loaded all
> modules in Apache and php -- still nothing.
>
> I can't believe that the Apache Society out there simply ignores the 80% or
> so that use Windows. Can anybody point me to a group that deals with Apache
> (PHP) on Windows?  Thanks.
>
> mike

Hi Mike,

First off, it's hard to say whether your problem actually is
OS-related or whether it's due to a system misconfiguration or what.
That said, while the majority of desktop users may still use Windows,
I don't think you'll find that Windows or Vista make up a very large
percentage of Apache's target market at all.

Anyway, have you tried running just a script containing only <?php
phpinfo(); ?> ? This should at least give you an indication of whether
the installation is working at all.

I haven't gone back over both threads on this so if you've already
tried this and it worked, please ignore this. :)

Cheers,

Torben