At 20:13 8/07/2001 -0500, Mark Charette wrote:
> > I dislike the GLOBAL statement in that many of the bugs that get me
> > scratching my
> > head are to do with when I have forgotten to use it.
>
>Then you're probably using it way too often.

It is usually for "SCRIPT_NAME", or one of the CGI parameters.

The CGI parameters are arguable, but I pretty much consider SCRIPT_NAME to be
a global constant.

Brian
Brian White
Step Two Designs Pty Ltd - SGML, XML & HTML Consultancy
Phone: +612-93197901
Web:   http://www.steptwo.com.au/
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]