stripping, stemming, spelling corrections ?
 ... uhm, that's probably why they invented regular expressions, isn't it?

As I said, at the end of the day, this will be a manual slow, potentially wrong
implementation of what we already have and use on daily basis.

But obviously, everybody is free to create his own problems, no doubts about
that.

Regards

http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/products/photo-gallery-edit.aspx