PHP List,

I am working on a project now where I need to check a POP3 mail account,
download any mails there, and store the body and headers of each
individual mail as plain text in a MySQL database.

I have downloaded the POP3 class which seems to be the standard class
everyone uses for POP3 mail checking:
http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/2.html

I think I understand how to create an instance of the class and use it
to check the email. The part where you log into the account isn't that
complicated.

But after that it becomes a little strange. It seems that emails are not
mere text files, but have to be assembled line by line?

I thought each email, and their headers, would be something I could just
access, download, and pass along to MySQL. But it seems more complicated
than that.

Has anyone done something like this before?

If someone could let me know how it is that I can create a body of text
for each email (including the headers) so that I can then store it in
the database, that would be awesome.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

--
Dave M G