well this sound clearly to me like you are not freeing resultsets you are not
going to use anymore. In long scripts you have to take care of this. on short
scripts you can be a bit weak on that, because the resultsets are closed and
freed on script ending.

assumed u r using MySQL are u using mysql_free_result($result)

goog luck

ralph_def...@yahoo.de