Hi gang:

The following 'trivial little' function I'm trying to get my head around:

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/php-general/1259426

The article states:

Either way, just generate your XML string and fire it at the remote
machine.  You will need to write code to handle the response, obviously.

Okay, so how does one handle the response? I understand that one should have the script at host A sending data to host B, but I can't seem to get it to work. Does anyone have an example that works?

My confusion here -- is the data sent by the function at host A accessible by host B via a POST, or does it write to a writable file, or what?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

tedd

--