I've been told that stack is the way to go, so I'm trying to understand the
following code:
http://pastebin.com/m5616c88f
I've commented every line so that any of you could see if I'm interpreting
something wrong:

I have two questions about this code, that hopefully someone on the list
could explain:

1)
Why do we need to remove the last array item? (on line 32):
array_pop($urlStack);

2)
Why we print the closed tag of the li element, after the recursive call? (on
line 29)
echo "</li>\n";

Thanks a lot in advance,
Márcio