Hi gang,

Is there a javascript to Suppress Right-Click and Hide hover URL? I as trying to get this to work with no luck:

Please let me know if this can be tweaked to work...

Thanks!

Don Wieland
D W   D a t a   C o n c e p t s
d...@dwdataconcepts.com
Direct Line - (949) 305-2771

Integrated data solutions to fit your business needs.

Need assistance in dialing in your FileMaker solution? Check out our Developer Support Plan at:
http://www.dwdataconcepts.com/DevSup.html

Appointment 1.0v9 - Powerful Appointment Scheduling for FileMaker Pro 9 or higher
http://www.appointment10.com

For a quick overview -
http://www.appointment10.com/Appt10_Promo/Overview.html