From: Ashley Sheridan [mailto:a...@ashleysheridan.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 11:18 AM
To: Marc Hall
Cc: 'sssumjeg'; php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: RE: [PHP] 大客户营销策略与区域市场开发

On Thu, 2010-01-21 at 11:15 -0500, Marc Hall wrote:

Anyone speak Chinese?

[snip/]

>From the looks of it, it appears to be one of those "amazing job offer" spam
>emails, but I can't read Chinese myself.

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

Ash, that was my impression too. The requested info at the bottom makes me
think of the phishing scam they use to pretend to be your Bank or CC company
when they call you. The other mystery meat is the Nordstrom email address in
the from field. Lastly, in the header you find this

header.from=contactcustomers...@nordstrom.com; sender-id=unknown

smtp.mail=contactcustomers...@nordstrom.com; spf=permerror; sender-id=unknown

Received-SPF: error (pb1.pair.com: domain nordstrom.com from 219.137.7.72 cause
and error)

Since, I don’t speak Chinese myself I can’t be 1005 sure.

database 4793 (20100121) __________

http://www.eset.com