Thanks Rehuel:

Yes I guess that is the name has not been typed the $user_name will be empty
and the line is
if($HTTP_POST_VARS["user_name"]) {
    do something...
}

but I received this error
Warning: Undefined index: user_name in H:\tenjo\public_html\sales\login.php
on line 98

for the if line! i.e. if($HTTP_POST_VARS["user_name"])

This is what is strange and I cannot undertand...

Ivo