> From: peter.e.l...@gmail.com
> Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 10:15:08 +0200
> Subject: Re: [PHP] Mail Function Using PEAR Issues
> To: aj...@alumni.iu.edu
> CC: php-general@lists.php.net
>
> Most, if not all, mail servers keep log files. You should look for the
> log files to see if the mail server has sent your mail properly or is
> experiencing problems (those may not feed back into PHP).
>
> Regards
> Peter
>
> --
> <hype>
> WWW: http://plphp.dk / http://plind.dk
> LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/plind
> Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fake51
> BeWelcome: Fake51
> Couchsurfing: Fake51
> </hype>

You know where I can find that? I use Evolution Mail, a mail server? I found it
through Ubuntu yesterday. Here is the link:
http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/ It asks me to put in the type of mail
service I used, it grabbed Google, which is smtp.google.com. I still cannot
send mail. I start to wonder what is going on.

Alice

Hotmail.