At 11:52 AM +0100 4/26/10, Ashley Sheridan wrote:
-snip- SEO concerns

Does anyone have any ideas about what I could do, or do you think I'm
seeing problems where there are none?

Thanks,
Ash

Ash:

Not only do you have to consider SEO for content, but what about content for an internal Site Search?

I was confronted with the same problem (links to lot's of PDF files) and created a brief description of each article (PDF) that would be provided to SEO's and for Internal Searches. Sure, it's another field, but it works.

Not that it's bad, but I do everything I can to keep html out of my database. In my view, the database is there to deliver content not code. I have entire sites that spring from a single index.php page that is loaded with different content depending upon what the user wants -- the site looks big, but consists of a single page.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------