On Sun, 15 Jul 2001 01:15, Randy Johnson wrote:
> Dave,
>
> The code below gives me an error in IE 5.+
>
> Here is the error:
>
> IE cannot download ......blah blah try again later
>
> Do you use this code on your site or do i just need to tweak it

We use it, but only internally and our preferred browser is not from M$
:-) I do have an IE5.5 somewhere, so I'll have a look and see what
happens with my script using it.

--
David Robley      Techno-JoaT, Web Maintainer, Mail List Admin, etc
CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES      Flinders University, SOUTH AUSTRALIA

   "Would anyone like some Parmesan?" asked Tom gratingly.