Kevin wrote:
I am having some issues with connecting to a SQLite database right now
... I'm getting the following error "Fatal Error: 'sqlite_open' is an
unknown function"
But I'm putting that on the side right now.

I think the docs are still screwed up. Try sqlite3_open() instead and
see if that works. Also, check phpinfo() to see if the SQLite/SQLite3
modules are loaded.

I tried with sqlite3_open() and it gave the same error.

 THEN ... 'check phpinfo()'
Obviously sqlite extension is not actually loaded.
You don't aey which OS ... On windows there are a list of extensions in the php.ini file, just 'uncomment' the one(s) you need ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL