I hope this is the appropriate place for this post - I apologize in advance
if I'm stepping on any toes...
I have created a database to manage my contacts in a sub-directory of my
site. I used php user authentication to protect the directory, but you can
still see the directory index by entering
"http://www.somefakeurl.com/admin/.
Since i do not want to use an index page in that directory, is there any way
to keep people from seeing that index using PHP?

Thank you

Tom