On Jun 13, 2010, at 7:53 AM, Ashley Sheridan wrote:

On Sun, 2010-06-13 at 07:50 -0700, Don Wieland wrote:

Yeah - I thought about that, but I don't know how to do this. I have a
partner who admins my virtual private server. Oh well ;-)

It is probably something I need to do to the header() string to
accommodate the <BR>s. I am redirecting back to the original form,
displaying an ERROR, then re-populating the fields via the GET string.
The omission of this is CHOKING PHP.

Don