I've got the following lines in my php.ini in my C:\WinNT dir.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; Paths and Directories ;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

include_path    =                   ; UNIX: "/path1:/path2"  Windows:
"\path1;\path2"
doc_root        =                               ; the root of the php pages, used only
if nonempty
user_dir        =                                       ; the directory under which
php opens the script using
/~username, used only if nonempty
extension_dir   = /extensions   ; directory in which the loadable extensions
(modules) reside
enable_dl       = On                            ; Whether or not to enable the dl()
function.
                                                                        ; The dl()
function does NOT properly work in multithreaded
                                                                        ; servers,
such as IIS or Zeus, and is automatically disabled
                                                                        ; on them.

extension=php_gd.dll
;extension=php_gettext.dll
;extension=php_ifx.dll
;extension=php_iisfunc.dll
;extension=php_imap.dll
;extension=php_interbase.dll
;extension=php_java.dll
extension=php_ldap.dll

I am getting the error unable to load dynamic library
'extensions/php_gd.dll' the specified module cannot be found...

I have verified that the dll's are in fact in the c:\php\extensions\
directory.  Is there a problem with forward vs backward slashes? Other than
that PHP is running ok.

Regards,
Johnny Nguyen