Is it possible that your database is ot updating
immediately but on a delayed basis..some databases can
be set to update on a delayed or immediate basis. If
the update varaiables are derived from the database
then these will not be updated as well and the
redirect will go thru, unless you put in some kind of
error checking.

rm