I may be going at this completely wrong but at the moment I'm stuck. I have a DB from a client and need to do several searches on it. This one sentence is important because it's their DB, not mine. So I can't modify the way the DB was created in the first place, I can only work with what I have. And, whatever the solution to this might be, it does NOT have to be strictly MySQL, it can also be a PHP solution (which is why I'm sending it there as well.) So, having said that, consider the following table:

+-------+-----+-----+---+
| 00001 | 123 | 0.0 | C |
| 00001 | 234 | 0.1 | D |
| 00001 | 345 | 0.0 | D |
| 00001 | 456 | 0.1 | C |
| 00001 | 567 | 0.1 | G |
| 00002 | 123 | 0.0 | C |
| 00002 | 234 | 0.1 | D |
| 00002 | 345 | 0.0 | D |
| 00003 | 234 | 0.1 | D |
| 00003 | 345 | 0.0 | D |
| 00003 | 123 | 0.0 | C |
| 00003 | 456 | 0.1 | C |
| 00003 | 567 | 0.1 | G |
| 00004 | 123 | 0.0 | C |
| 00004 | 234 | 0.1 | D |
| 00004 | 345 | 0.0 | D |
+-------+-----+-----+---+

mysql> select * from table where id='00001';
| 00001 | 123 | 0.0 | C |
| 00001 | 234 | 0.1 | D |
| 00001 | 345 | 0.0 | D |
| 00001 | 456 | 0.1 | C |
| 00001 | 567 | 0.1 | G |

Now, I have to find other IDs that match the above result. In the table, that would be ID '00003' (and in the entire DB, there may be others as well - I need to find all those IDs.) But, notice how ID 0003 isn't in the same order as ID 00001, but the data is still the same.

So how do I efficiently search through the DB to find other IDs that matches the one I need? I can't imagine doing a for loop selecting each ID and comparing their result to the one I'm starting with. If the DB contains thousands upon thousands of rows, that might take a very long time.

    Open to suggestions.