[snip]
Thats exacty the point. In my user class I have functions whitch return
object-lists of diffrent users or strings with html-form elements for
managing this user account.

But if I put all these in a helper class I would anyway need to
implement the user object there, because of the other getter functions
(getUserName etc.) and the table-objects.

I always thought this would be less effective, because I have more
instances of objects.
[/snip]

Sounds like a major refactoring is in order, how reusable is your class?

There is not enough room in this e-mail to cover the basic and
intermediate practices of OO design but it sounds like you may need to
re-think your design. Does this class do one thing and only one thing?
Does it do it really well?

Just from what I am reading I see that we have a user class
(getUserName) and that class returns lists of users? It sounds as if to
me that the user class talks not only about a single user, but perhaps
all of the users (object lists of different users).

On the surface that sounds like to classes to me, a user class and a
class to manipulate said users.