On 10-10-21 09:24 AM, Gary wrote:
Jay Blanchard wrote:
You could even create a function that is more readable than the 'if'
alone;

Of course I can. I could also record an explanation, convert it to mp3,
host it on a website, and include the URL in a comment.

You removed the text in my post that you replied to which said "I was
just wondering whether I had missed some construct in the language".

I think you missed the "function" construct :)

Cheers,
Rob.
--
E-Mail Disclaimer: Information contained in this message and any
attached documents is considered confidential and legally protected.