Please be sure to hit Reply-All so that the list is CC'd on each
response as well.

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 13:55, Asmann, Roland <roland.asm...@adesso.at> wrote:

> I'm currently running this on a default XAMPP installation on my PC,
> because I was told something similar is running on the server. I thought
> this had a default RegEx lib, or does it have something extra for that?

    No, I mistyped, it's not your fault.  I meant: which function are
you using to execute the regexp?

> As for the code, here's the part that I think *should* work, but doesn't
> do the trick for me:

    This is exactly what I meant when I erroneously said, "library."

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Dedicated Servers, Cloud and Cloud Hybrid Solutions, VPS, Hosting