""Daevid Vincent"" <dae...@daevid.com> wrote in message
news:7d7c84d94dd24035a620e68b5b937...@mascorp.com...
> [...]

Daevid

I knew someone was going to point out this was a convoluted method, and I
agree.  This was sent to me by someone that needed to make the mail form
work.  My suggestion was to look into a pre-made shopping cart, however that
was not going to work for them, so I made the mail() work for them.

I had thought about putting it into an array, but had not gotten that far
into it.  I will look over the code to see how it works.

Thank you for your help.

gary

database 5700 (20101213) __________

http://www.eset.com