Hi everyone! I'm just starting out with PHP so I'm looking for a good
place to ask some questions, have my code critiqued (read: visciously
ripped apart), and generally BS about PHP and programming in general
(if that's OK). I know that PHP sometimes has a reputation for having
(some) lousy developers, and I'd like to avoid becoming one of those
people. To that end, I've subscribed here because I've always found
mailing lists to have much higher-quality discourse than the average
online foum.

Looking forward to participating!

- BW

P.S, The rules page on the web
(http://us2.php.net/reST/php-src/README.MAILINGLIST_RULES) is
currently broken, but this one works:
heads up to whoever is in charge of that.