On Wednesday, 13 April 2011 at 18:49, Jim Giner wrote:
Can one create a set of $_POST vars within a script or is that not do-able?
> My display portion of my script utilizes the POST array to supply values to
> my input screen - this works well for the first display of an empty screen,
> and any following re-displays if there's an error in the user's input. But
> I want to use this same script/screen to display the results of a query when
> the user wants to update an existing record.

$_POST is a standard PHP array, with the only added feature being that it's
available everywhere (i.e. it's a superglobal). There is nothing stopping you
modifying that array from anywhere within your code.

-Stuart

--
Stuart Dallas
3ft9 Ltd