Hello,

Here is the scenario....

I have a form with the folloing fields i. Title ii. Category (This is a drop down with a list of categories which have id's - am using wordpress ) iii. upload file field

now what i want to do is to be able to customize a link like http://www.mysite.com/addfile&cat_id=5 so that when i access the link it has one of the categories in the drop down selected......reason is i dont want users to see the different types of categories....

So i guess my question is how to configure a meu item in a drop down to be automatically selected in a link...

Thanks