At 2:57 PM -0400 5/20/11, HallMarc Websites wrote:
 > At 9:30 PM +0300 5/20/11, Andre Polykanine wrote:
 >Hi Richard, Tedd,
 >
 >            Hey  guys,  you  did  understand  what I meant. I meant you
 >can't  just  go  and  write  a  session  variable  by onclicking it in
 >JavaScript. You need AJAX for that, don't you?

 AJAX = JavaScript.

 Not quite; AJAX is an acronym for Asynchronous JavaScript and XML
and I think this helps to clear it up
http://www.bestajaxscripts.com/ajax.html

Thank you,
Marc Hall

Only if you want to get all technical on me.

But, I can do "AJAX" without using XML, such as AHAH -- it's just that the term "AJAX" is better known so it's mentioned more often.

Cheers,

tedd
--
-------