On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 1:51 PM, Fatih P. <fatihpirist...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 1:52 PM, Stuart Dallas <stu...@3ft9.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday, 28 June 2011 at 06:57, Fatih P. wrote:

>> skipped
>> does

>> which

>> > basically using default configuration, have not changed anything except
>> the
>> > path for extensions in php.ini.
>> > and there is nothing installed/configured to cache anything.
>>
>> Since restarting Apache does not help, the problem is obviously outside
>> the web server. There are two possibilities I can think of...
>>
>> * Browser caching
>>
>> * Proxy caching
>>
>> See if clearing your browser cache helps. If not then you probably have a
>> proxy between you and the server that's caching the content.
>>
>> -Stuart
>>
>> --
>> Stuart Dallas
>> 3ft9 Ltd
>> http://3ft9.com/
>>

> This is not proxy or browser caching. browser does not receive php code. it
> gets output of php code.

Well thanks, cos I only started doing this whole webby programmy developy
technobabble thing yesterday and I'm still learning the basics!*

How do you know that "modifications in methods are skipped and not
executed"? By looking at the output shown in your browser? The output that
could be cached by proxies and/or your browser?

Or are you running them on the command line, in which case some sort of
opcode cache is probably the culprit, or you're not running the code you
think you are.

-Stuart

*sarcasm!

--