On Sat, 2011-08-27 at 17:55 -0400, Daniel P. Brown wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 01:01, Jim Lucas <li...@cmsws.com> wrote:
> >
> > Well, you might have to go about this the long way. I suggest you cut larger
> > sections of code out until you get a working script.  Then start putting it
> > back together.
>
>     If possible, I'd also try running it from the production box CLI.
> It may give you some insight, such as a missing symlink or different
> path structure in a file include.
>
> --
> </Daniel P. Brown>
> Dedicated Servers, Cloud and Cloud Hybrid Solutions, VPS, Hosting
> (866-) 725-4321
> http://www.parasane.net/

What about looking at the memory_limit and _max_execution_time
variables?    could they be different in the dev/prod conf files?

I remember a while back, I ran into a max execute time, and it wasn't
throwing errors (still never figured it out, but I've moved on since
then).

Just a thought, check your conf files for differences.

Steve.