2 - Make a new content area in Site Manager->Content Manager. It doesn't
matter what you put in your content area, you could just put "This is my new
content area" or "Hello World" if you so choose.

3 - Grab the information_id of the new content area you made. When you are
editing a content area that already exists, the information_id can be gotten
from the update page URL.

I'm having trouble understanding this request:

1. In item #2 the client wishes to put content here, I can only guess he
means a file with text in it. ?????
2. Item #3 I know what an ID is but not in this context. I'm don't
understand what the client wishes here.??

Any help here would be appreciated.

../Ernie