I'm trying to come up with a general solution for validating data in
forms as far as empty fields.  I've considered doing javascript, but
would prefer to do the method where the page shows the previous form,
with notes near fields that need to be filled out properly.

My problem is I am trying to come up with a solution that will work in
several forms so I don't have to modify every form I create.  Any
suggestions plus example code would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

-Justin