How can I get in touch thats the best code I have seen for a long time LMOA

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 6:03 PM, Paul Halliday <paul.halli...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 6:55 PM, Fatih P. <fatihpirist...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 12:54 AM, Ashley Sheridan
> > <a...@ashleysheridan.co.uk>wrote:

> >> <?php
> >> echo "hello world";
> >> ?>
> >>
> >> Reply to list with a few more details for a more detailed reply ;)
> >>

> > <?php echo " ;) "; ?>
>
> <?php
> $a = array('he', 'llo', ' ', 'w', 'orld', '!');
> for($i = 0, $ln = sizeof($a); $i < $ln; ++$i) { echo $a[$i]; }
> ?>
>
> --
> Paul Halliday
> http://www.squertproject.org/

Regards
*Ryan Cunningham*
Owner
Construct Media Web Development / SEO / SMM<http://www.constructmedia-usa.com>
Office: 352 671 7868 Cell: 352 857 2040

Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/constructmedia> |
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/RyanCunninghamUSA>| Google
Profile <https://plus.google.com/116504326755759708880> | Linked
in<http://www.linkedin.com/in/constructmedia>| Client
Support Desk <http://constructmedia-usa.com/ostic/>
<http://www.facebook.com/RyanCunninghamUSA>

"Don't think you are. Know you are!."

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential,
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or any employee or agent responsible for delivering
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer. Thank you. Construct Media. CMI © 2006-2011

Please note all photo images should be sent in the largest highest quality
format you have available, you also verify in sending the images they are
free from copyright and usage terms and that you are the owner of such art
work and are legally allowed to use this material. You agree that in
supplying the artwork to Construct Media you shall not hold CMI responsible
for any copyright infringement and or violation that may result from the
finished article or any part there of. You also agree to allow Construct
Media to use the images, and or manipulate them for artistic use in your
work. You also agree that your work may be used in the capacity of previous
work, Portfolio, or web examples to showcase our clients, in return for
this usage all links to your URL will always remain in tact and you shall
benefit from the free advertising.Construct Media. © CMI 2006-2011